Saturday, January 13, 2007



Hey peeps!
Im over at Denise's place.
Met her at serangoon mrt just now.
Mrt-ed to Dhoby Ghaut & met up with di , gary , yz , lester , jon , benjamin.
Went to ParkLane to pool.
Cabbed down to KK hospital after that & went to visit Shawn.
Guangwei came after that , slacked & crapped with Shawn.
Then i gave him my packet of vitasoy cos' i didnt dare drink.
Went to Cineleisure after that & we went for dinner at Kobayashi.
Messaged mother to seek permission to stay over @ Denise's.

Me : Mommy can i stay at Denise's place. Please?
Mother : So near only , why wouldnt you come home!
Me : Please lah. I also hardly stay over already.
Mother : Later you will do all sorts of rubbish to scare me.
Lol. My mother is uber cute! I love her :D

Mrt-ed back to Serangoon..
On the way , me & denise was laughing like hell.
Cos' of an angmoh & one dualumpa indian.
Saw her cousin in the mrt & they were talking and talking ..
Reached her place finally & Megan was estatic to see me!

I miss mommy & my Daisy is back to town storybook!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home